People have discovered that vaping is so much enjoyable and as a result, many smokers have also started vaping, and that has helped them to come out of their smoking habit. Today, the market for vape devices and e-juices has grown to an incredible height.
If you are interested to get the benefits of CBD then you can buy CBD vape oil online from JustCbdStore. You’ll be amazed to know that they also offer keto CBD gummies, which you might want to try it out. Ever since the first modern e-cigarette was invented in 2003, vaping devices have started evolving at an incredible rate.
Now the market is flooded with many different vape devices as well as e-liquid flavors. Hence, it has become a daunting task to know from where to start, particularly if you are interested to start learning how to vape.
Vaping devices have evolved into the following 4 categories:
- Cig-A-likes is considered as the first generation device
- Vape Pens is the second generation device
- Mods are the third generation device
- Pod Mods
As the technology advanced in vaping, in the same way, various innovative features also were included in each device that was not available in the devices before.
Currently, the latest devices have got the third-generation features. However, the devices that you choose need not necessarily be the latest ones. It will depend on what will work best for you. Sometimes you may also notice that the vaping device of an older generation has features that are better than today’s standards. So, you must shop for what suits you the best.
There are also different kinds of devices available under each category. Let us touch briefly about a few of them.
Vape mods as we mentioned before are the latest type of vape devices available. Box mods are one of the most advanced ones with super high-tech features but it is not very difficult to use. Let us discuss a few pros and cons of vape mods:
- High performance so far as flavor intensity and production of clouds are concerned.
- You can personalize your vaping experience with many different settings
- Having a long battery life
- Option to select a mouth-to-lung or direct-to-lung hit
- More options available for using different kinds of coils
- Need to buy batteries separately
- Charging batteries take a longer time
- Not very ideal for beginners
Vape pens available in various styles and are cylindrical-shaped devices. Usually, they are larger than e-cigarette for increasing battery power and producing clouds. The following are the pros and cons:
- Quite portable but less portable than cigarette
- Available in different sizes and colors
- Excellent cloud production
- More pronounced flavor as compared to e-cig
- Comparatively shorter battery life
- Consumes more e-juice
- Minor leaking or issues with the battery.
This is an electronc simulation of a normal cigarette and many of you may be familiar with them. The following are a few pros and cons of e-cigarettes:
- Fuss-free vaping device
- Use less e-juice
- Very short battery life
- Low vapor production
- Low e-juice capacity
- Tight airflow
We will not recommend smokers to go for e-cig as your first investment as nowadays there are other devices like vape pens and also pod mods that are available at a comparable price and also have a greater value.