Women appear to be the ones bombarded by a multitude of skin issues — from puberty and well into adulthood. If you’ve been waging your own battles with your own skin issues, you must know that they’re only bound to get worse as you face the challenges of aging skin. The word on cellulites, unwanted fats and bulges is not even on the table yet! How do you cope, ladies? The unfair fact is that men don’t even have to worry a thing about growing cellulites. Calm down and chill. Perhaps a cellulite cream will work, maybe it won’t but it’s always worth a try.
Top 10 Creams to Improve your Cellulite
Stop judging yourself. Those cellulites are on the back of your thighs, legs and abs not simply because you’ve been binge eating but more because women are simply stuffed with the kind of fat that cellulites simply thrive on.
Stop ranting and start trying out these 10 creams that just might help you wake up one day and surprise you that your cellulites are gone — poof! Can cellulite creams and firming creams really eliminate cellulites and unwanted fats from your body? Yes and no. These creams provide only temporary benefits that may last a few hours. Longer term improvements may be possible when skin health is improved, particularly when it becomes thicker, better moisturized, and more elastic.
Here are 10 products worth trying out:
1. Bodishape Cellulite Cream. Made with caffeine which helps improve microcirculation, this cellulite cream is also infused with retinyl palmitate, a Vitamin A derivative. Other Vitamin A derivatives, retinoids and tretinoins, have been proven to have the ability to deeply penetrate skin and stimulate collagen production.
2. NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate Cream. If you are a staunch supporter of organic skincare products, you will love to know that this is a cellulite cream made with 25 natural ingredients. Ingredients like sandalwood, gotu kola and bladderwrack promote healthy microcirculation which stimulates your skin to melt and eliminate fat deposits that are causing your skin to dimple.
3. Adonia StemuTone Body Firming Plant Stem Cell Treatment. Among the latest developments in skincare is the use of stem cells. Stem cells are unassigned cells of the body. Unlike the surgical grafting and implanting of stem cells, however, this topical solution is made from the stem cells of plants. Chamomile, calendule and cypress extracts give this product an anti-inflammatory function.
4. Avon Cellulite Creams. This refers to a broad range of products that eliminate cellulites, firm up skin and even promise to vanish stretch marks, all from Avon.
5. Celluvexin. Made with Regu-Slim, Provoslim and Drenalip, proprietary ingredients that work on cellulites by triggering natural fat elimination mechanisms while also preventing new fat deposits from forming. Arginine supports these processes by improving microcirculation
6. Dr. Brandt Cellusculpt. This product comes with a ball applicator that massages on your skin as you apply the product. Just like Bodishape Cellulite Cream, this product’s main ingredient is coffee. It is made with green coffee extract, pure caffeine and an enzymatic complex that helps firm and tone problem areas.
7. Celluvera. Allegedly, this product can make your cellulite problems disappear by the fourth week of regular use. Made with L-carnitine, the primary mechanism is to increase your natural metabolic rate so as to eliminate fat storage.
8. Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control. This product is made with caffeine and geranium which helps improve the appearance of fat. It is also made with Blue button flower, Cangzhu , horse chestnut, and sunflower phospholipids. Fluid-release action delivers these ingredients right where your problematic cellulites are situated.
9. StriVectin Tightening Body Cream. Made with Strivectin’s proprietary ingredient, NIA-114 technology, this product is designed to smoothen out the appearance of your cellulites by thickening your skin and improving skin elasticity.
10. Nivea Skin Firming and Toning Gel-Cream with Q10 Plus. This product floods your skin with moisture. With a re-enhanced formula that signs up Q10, this product attracts more moisture where cellulite problems appear to smoothen out the texture.
If you have decided to use any of these creams, keep an open mind about it. It may work or it won’t, as these products tend to have varying results across users. To improve your chances of eliminating your cellulites, successfully, combine use with regular exercise and a healthy diet. When you feel you’re ready to take more drastic measures, ask about cellulite removal procedures.